Assalamualaikum wa Rahmatullahi Wa barakaatuhu
📌 Please note the Time for the quiz
JULY 13TH 2:30 am-12:00 noon(Indian Standard time)
📌 It is a closed book test. If you refer any book, your notes or google to search any answer you will be doing qayanah in amanah. Remember Allah is watching you and you are answerable to HIM.
You have to answer 100 questions in 60 minutes
📌Test format - MCQ
You just have to mark the correct answer
📌Questions and answers are in Roman English as well as English.
In green colour you will find in Roman English and in red you will find in English.(on the same page)
📌If you do not understand any term or word in Urdu you can refer the English question for translation, similarly if you do not understand any English word you can refer Roman English part but I strongly recommend you to follow only one language you prefer instead of reading each question in both the languages because it may take up a lot of time and you may end up not answering some questions because of the time limit(60 mins)
📌Please fill in your details properly. Type the spelling of your name properly . The same spelling will come on your certificate
📌Only one attempt per person is allowed. Any person who makes multiple attempts will be blacklisted
🎈If you want your certificate by hand through any of our volunteers , please give the volunteers name and contact number in details
📨 If you want your certificate through post give your complete postal address
💡Please don't give your postal address if you want the certificate through our volunteer.
Giving both the details is creating confusion
📌 I hope you all remember that prize money for the first 5 candidates who score 100% is Rupees 10,000 each. So avoid last minute delay to attempt the test
📌Most of the questions are understanding based. So read the questions very carefully and understand.
All the best
May Allah help you all and reward you for your efforts and May this knowledge learned be beneficial to you. Ameen
Pass word Hint.
The greatest of Zulm is____?
Sabse bada zulm kya hai?
Aqeedah Discussion Class 1 - July 2, 2017 8:30 am AST / 11:00 am IST CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE CLASS
Aqeedah Discussion Class 2 - July 4, 2017 8:30 am AST / 11:00 am IST CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE CLASS
- No registrations required. those who want to attempt the quiz can visit this page on the day of Quiz.
- All the candidates who can read and understand English or Urdu are welcome. (Age- Lower limit 12 years- No Upper Limit)
- Prize – First 5 candidates who score 100% will receive a Prize Money of 10,000/- Indian Rupees Each
- All the candidates who score 98% and above will get free registrations to the Darul Arqam courses for the year 2017-2018 ( Till Ramadan 2018/1439 H)
- All those who score 70% and above will receive certificates from Darul Arqam
- Only one attempt per person. Those who make multiple attempts will be disqualified from the Quiz.
- For more details contact on 0091-9705106472 (WhatsApp only)